Saturday, December 10, 2011

My 8 ~ 8 ~ 8 Plan!!!

I've just returned from Vegas, one of the most smoking friendly Cities in the United States... And I've just completed 888 Days Smoke Free!!
I know I really haven't blogged about my nicotine addiction struggles lately and I've probably lost most of my followers ... 'cept maybe one person in Missouri :)
But, in case anyone was wondering I am Still Smoke free nearly Two and a Half Years Later!
I had attempted quitting this vial habit so many times I lost count. But from all those attempts I did learn one very valuable lesson ... No matter what, don't try just one!
There is no such thing to just one cigarette for an addict. One will always lead to another. Every now and then, but not too often anymore, a cigarette sounds appealing however, the feeling always goes away.
So -- if you're a recent quitter learn from my past mistakes and never take another puff :)
Happy Holidays ~ FJW

No comments:

Post a Comment