Sunday, July 4, 2010

One Year Ago Today ~

Finally!! I had smoked my last cigarettes.

I should have stopped smoking on July 1, 2009 but did not. I had a few on the second ... then a half of pack on the third .... and, you know how it is, when you swear up and down tomorrow will be your last! I had FIVE cigarettes on the Fourth of July!

It feels good to have the one year mark under my belt ...
Finally ... For the first time since I was a teenager I can say, I have gone completely smoke free and CHEAT free for one entire year!

It is a whole different Holiday this year!

I guess all my previous quit buddies and followers have dropped out ... That's too bad, I miss them and the comments. But wish everyone well ....

And hope whoever reads this has a Fabulous and SAFE Fourth of July!!!


And what every you do .................
Keep that flag Safe!!!
(Even if it means throwing your body on top of it!)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!!!! Keep up the good work. Have followed just anon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the salutaions -- It's been a struggle at times, but worth it. I hope you keep reading.

    FJW

    ReplyDelete