Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31st ~

56 Weeks -- 392 Days --
And my second Smoke Free Birthday in a row!!

I haven't been Smoke free for two consecutive birthdays since my 14th & 15th birthdys. (I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed).

I'm really not sure who's logging in to see my humble blog but I do know not too many people do. Every so often someone will leave a somewhat inspiring comment but every one seems to drop out sooner or later. Usually sooner.

So now my dilemma is: Since I started this blog predominately as my own therapy to counter my urge to smoke and desire to quit ... do I need to keep it going?

Do I drop out?
Close up shop?
Leave out here but quit posting?
Look for someone to take over my blog as their own therapy?
Change the Subject?? Politics? Humor? Health (ie: Crohn's Disease)?
Or continue, just posting once a week or twice a month?

I do not know ... I would ask for advice but so few read this ... But as for now ...

Happy (Smoke Free) Birthday To Me !

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to wish you a happy belated birthday. Hopefull that your present came in on time.
    Hope you and yours are well
    Barb from FL

    ReplyDelete