Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Letters, comments & emails ~

If you can't tell --
I love, LUV, getting feedback and notes of support.
Thanks to all who have written and
I hope to encourage more.

It gives me hope not only that there are readers here but also that some are finding this whole journey helpful.

From Yesterday:
A new comment on your post "Letter From Vickie ~":

FJW,
That was a great e-mail.
I'm still going strong and your blog is still a huge support.
I haven't posted in a while and wanted to say congrats on the month and stay strong.
Be Well,
Kevin

Thanks and Congrats to you too Kevin!
It would seem Kevin, Travis and I all have been smoke free for nearly the same amount of time -- the beginning of July.

As you may know, one of my main goals here is to remain smoke free --
no cheating what-so-ever -- for an entire year. Part of the process for reaching this goal is to maintain this blog with frequent up-dates during this time.

Everyone who adds comments help me in this process and I
THANK YOU all for that.

FJW.

No comments:

Post a Comment