Friday, August 21, 2009

Pammy said...

(Editor's Note: Reprinted from: July 20, 2009 12:57 PM ).

I've added your blog to my favorites in order to help myself.
My quit date has always been when I
"finish the cigarettes that I've already paid for".
Problem with that has always been that I have cigarettes stashed everywhere.
Car, bathroom, living room, laundry room.
Imagine my delight when I found an unopened pack
in a box in my storage facililty!
I have chosen my quit date of August 21st.
That's a special day for me as it is the 1 year anniversary of
my husband passing away.
He quit smoking almost 30 years prior while I kept on.
I don't know how he did it. So, in his memory, I have chosen that date.
This has been a stressful time for me but it's time.
Good luck and thanks for creating this blog.
I really think that it will help me to follow your progress
and try harder to quit this time, for the last time.
Coffee Black ... Cigarette ...

More Editor's Notes for Above Comments Hi-Lited in Red:
A). Add to favorites --
Good Advice for Anyone.
B). Choosing a 'Quit Date' --
Good Advice for all Smokers. See post directly below!
C). Good Luck --
Back at You -- I hope you're still following along.

No comments:

Post a Comment