Friday, August 14, 2009

~ Quitt'n Time ~

If you've been following along here for a littel time thus far you may remember Pammy and her great comments July 20, 2009 12:57 PM having chose her
quit date as August 21st.

Since Pam has just one more week to go, I thought I'd try a little here to help her prepare for her big day ... Hopfully she's still out there and still has the same goals.

For those who've read the ~ 11 Steps ~ program (or watched the video) you'll remember it's best to start your preparation early. First step being, choose a date -- just as Pammy did -- and stick to it.

The only change I'd make to the ~ 11 Steps ~ would be to change the order of 'seeking help' as I wrote about when I asked the question -- If Not Now ... When?? I'd move step TEN to the #2 spot, or at least make it 1.5 --

Drugs! Call your Doctor if you Need … I DID! & I think it helps. (See my ‘Cold Turkey’ -- High Anxiety ~ --Post). Also Try a Hypnotist.

I highly recommend a trip to ~ Hypnotherapy ~ -- It was first suggested to me on a trip to the hospital a few years back. I finally gave it a try and although it did take me two visits to the hypnotist, it was one of the best investments I've ever made.

Pammy -- Smoke all you want this week, visit your doctor if you think you need, see a hypnotist next Thursday or Friday -- And prepare to wake up next Friday Morning, 8~21~2009, to your new Smoke Free Life!

And above all else -- Please Keep Us All Informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment